A plugin like Bookly Pro is a top choice if you work with staff members and need plenty of assignable backend booking features. The plugin was downloaded over 34,000 times by businesses that want a strong handle on their booking workflow.
With Bookly Pro, you can enable your staff to stay on top of upcoming appointments with automated notifications and let them know when they’ve scored a purchase. Bookly lets you connect each of your employees and their Google Calendars to any number of services available for booking.
This enables you to manage your team and multiple bookings without the potential confusion that can come with it. It’s the feature that makes Bookly an immensely effective booking plugin if you’re managing a growing team.
Though Bookly offers a free plugin version, if you want access to support and advanced booking features, you’re better off making their one-time payment for full access to everything they offer.
Some of its best features:
- Gorgeous booking forms and front-facing design
- Fully responsive booking features that work on any screen size
- Integrate with Google Calendars and WooCommerce
- Accept payments through a variety of payment gateways, including Stripe and PayPal
- Built-in analytics with plenty of booking stats
- Offers the ability to connect to a number of third-party systems using Zapier
Bookly Pro costs $89, a one-time payment that includes future updates and six months of support. You can also pay an additional $31.50 to extend support for up to 12 months.