Toonly is one of the best tools for creating explainer videos.Toonly claims that animated explainer videos are the most popular type of video among marketers today.
Who should use Toonly?
- Businesses that sell physical products or services
- Trainers and presenters — Increase learner retention by visually explaining complex concepts
- Nonprofit organizations — Recruit volunteers, request donations and create compelling stories about your mission
- Human resource companies — Deliver your message to employees, recruits, or job seekers, and address new or important company policies
- Agencies that offer Facebook advertising, search engine, and email marketing
Benefits of Toonly
- Boost your sales by effectively helping your prospects understand your product or service
- Increase your brand engagement and awareness through videos that can be easily shared on social media platforms
- Minimize the need for support calls, as they’re great for answering common customer questions
- Improve your website’s Google ranking with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Images,Backgrounds and audio
- Characters and animations
- Camera features
- Easy Export
- Standard plan — $49/month
Toonly is currently giving 14 day free trial for free. This is an speical offer. Don’t miss it out. Plus Voomly Cloud (Toonly, Talkia, Pyks, People Builder) Including Doodly. Click Here to Start 14 day free trial →
Plus You Get
- Voomly: Voomly allows you to create high-converting funnels with a push of a button – No coding or tech experience required.
- Doodly: Shoot audience engagement to the stratosphere with simple, engaging whiteboard animations.
- People Builder: Create custom characters for your Doodly videos with over 52,000,000 easy and unique combinations.
- Talkia: Create amazing professional voiceovers without having to hire voice actors.
- Pyks: Create stunning eCovers for your products and services in seconds (even if you’ve NEVER designed a single thing in your life.)
- Suitable for a variety of businesses
- User-friendly and intuitive interface
- Simple payment structure
- 30-day money-back guarantee and one-time fee option
- Regular software updates
- No buffer period when previewing your videos
- There’s no free trial or Free plan
- No custom animation options
If you want to make explainer videos, there are very few options that are as good as Toonly. While it comes with its fair share of cons, the good outweighs the bad. Get Toonly today and start animating your videos!