Advanced Web Ranking is a great SEO tool for teams looking to track a large volume of keywords. Its ability to track keywords on a hyper-specific level (including SERP features) and white-label reporting make it ideal for agencies and in-house teams.
This tool can also track 3,000 search engines and more than 170 countries, with support for not just Google, but also Baidu, Yandex, Amazon, YouTube, etc. Advanced Web Ranking also performs a deep competitor analysis that includes metrics like market share, estimated visits, and new competitor discovery.
- It’s a long-standing tool and has existed since 2002.
- Provides hyper-specific local SEO results on both desktop and mobile (country, city-level, or GPS coordinates).
- 3.000 search engines and more than 170 countries (also offers support for SEs such as Baidu, Yandex or Amazon & Youtube)
- You can white-label reporting, export them via PDF, or CSV, create permalinks, integrate with Data Studio, etc.
- It can accommodate large volumes of keywords (which is great for agencies and large in-house teams).
- The tool supports unlimited users with different rights (admin, team member) at no additional cost.
Advanced Web Ranking has four paid plans and all come with a 30-day free trial. Plans increase in price by providing more “units”, which allow you access to a higher volume of keywords to track.
- Starter: $49 per month.
- Pro: $99 per month.
- Agency: $199 per month.
- Enterprise: $499 per month.
- Performing keyword research.
- Tracking large volumes of keywords.
- Finding specific keyword rankings at the local level.
- Competitor insights and understanding SERP features.
- Updates might take a long time if you’re tracking a huge volume of keywords since the rankings are collected in real-time.
- There is no link building module.