The only platform that combines CRM, subscription billing, and tools for client communication is Outseta, which enables subscription start-ups to get off the ground with a lot less technical and financial burden. Outseta provides your firm with a single, unmistakable image of the operational success of your business, enabling you to better concentrate your efforts and devote more time to growing your business.
FEATURES OF OUTSETA
- Email Marketing
- Calendar/Reminder System
- Internal Chat Integration
- Marketing Automation Integration
=== Click Here to Outseta today ===
BENEFITS OF OUTSETA
- CRM: Track all of your prospect and customer data in one place.
- Subscription billing: Charge your customers and manage your subscription options.
- Lead capture forms: Build forms that send submission data directly into Outseta CRM.
- Sales pipelines: Manage your customer acquisition process with our drag-and-drop sales pipelines.
- Email marketing and automation: Send email broadcasts or an automated series of drip emails.
- Knowledge base: Publish how-to content and other product documentation to share with your customers.
- Product engagement tracking: Track what actions users are taking in your product or on your website.
- Support ticketing: Make sure a customer service request never slips through the cracks.
- Product registration and authentication: Sign up users and show them the right version of your product based on their subscription.
- User profiles: Use our profile widget to allow users to manage their own subscriptions.
- Protected content: Set up pages or entire folders of protected content.
- 1 User
- 500 Contacts
- Email broadcasts
- Drip email campaigns
- Customer support ticketing system
- Subscription billing
- SaaS metrics & reporting
Paid Plan – $40/month/additional user or $32/month/additional user (annual billing)
- All features
- 1000 contacts per additional use
with Outseta, you’re able to get your product to market faster. You manage your entire business from behind the same login, your team is aligned, and you can easily see the big picture. A sense of calm washes over you—that’s what far less technical and financial overhead feels like.