Whiteboard animation videos have risen in popularity in recent years. These videos offer a high conversion rate simply because they are appealing, attractive, precise, and enjoyable to watch. They are often used to explain ideas the same way some explain stuff to you by drawing on a piece of paper. If you want to give presentations with this kind of visual flair, make sure to check out Doodly!
What is Doodly?
Doodly is a whiteboard animation software with a drag-and-drop interface for creating sketches.The software has thousands of custom-drawn images in its library. All you need to do is select the image you want, drag and drop it on your canvas, and the doodle is sketched. You can also create and upload your own images. You can also add sound to your whiteboard sketches from the royalty-free audio library.
Here are some key features of Doodly:
- Simplicity – One of the main benefits of Doodly is simplicity. Its drag and drop system allows anyone to create professional-looking whiteboard animations, even with zero technical expertise.
- Stock images library – While researching Doodly and their competitors, I was impressed by the number of stock images Doodly carries. The Doodly library has so many images to choose from that you don’t need to make your own media from scratch!
- Royalty-free music – Images are only one part of the presentation. A good explainer video must also have good scoring! Doodly software has a good library of audio you can use. These are royalty-free music tracks that cover any mood for video sketches.
- Video Editing – Video editing can be tricky, so it is good to look for software that would make it easier to do. Thankfully, Doodly comes with an easy-to-use video editor. The editor allows you to tweak several things like the timeline, deleting scenes, duplicating scenes, and so on. You can also edit the length of each stage that you sketch.
- Exporting and Sharing – If you need to share your doodle sketches, then the software comes with easy share capabilities. Doodly sharing is compatible with several social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram or website.
- Board Styles – Although Doodly is mainly designed as a whiteboard animation software, you can take advantage of its additional animation styles using the different board styles available. Some of the board styles include:Chalkboard, Glassboard, Greenboard Whiteboard, Custom board.As the name implies, Custom board lets you choose your background color. You can also determine what the arm uses (chalk or marker).
- Hand Styles – Doodly also allows you to choose from different hand styles. The software offers up to 15 different real hand styles and 13 cartoon hand styles.Among the customization features are whether to make the hand right-handed or left-handed.
- Custom Draw Paths – With this animation software, you can make your custom draw paths to any image imported into Doodly. Therefore, it makes the imported image look more natural in the software and makes it look like it was drawn there.Doodly also grants permission to import SCG paths and add SVG images to the software.
- Doodly Support – One of the best features of the software is that you get plenty of support. You can find tutorials on their official website or visit the customer support desk.
=== Click Here to get Doodly today ===
How to Use Doodly Doodle Maker
As we have already mentioned a few times, using Doodly is easy and you don’t need any technical expertise. All you have to do is:
- Select a canvas of your choice.
- Add the images, text, and audio that you want to use by selecting from the library on the left side of your screen.
- This is optional, but if you want, you can record a voiceover and import it into your video.
- Save, choose how you would like to share, and then send.
Why Choose Doodly?
There are several good points about Doodly. As we reviewed it, here’s what we liked the most:
- The most impressive thing about Doodly is the fact that it’s so easy to use. You can create a video in a matter of minutes. It is ideal even for young students.
- The image and audio libraries are quite extensive, and are updated regularly.
- It is one of the cheapest and Versatile whiteboard animation software out there, especially when you consider the functionality and features it has to offer.
- No internet connection needed to use it.
Although Doodly doesn’t have a free trial, it is one of the cheapest whiteboard animation software in the market. It’s priced in two tiers: monthly and annually.
- Standard for $39/month
- Enterprise for $69/month
- Standard for $20/month
- Enterprise for $40/month
Pros of Doodly
- Lots of stock images
- Ease of use
- Custom draw paths
- Plenty of doodles
- Custom image support
- Regular Updates
Cons of Doodly
- No Color in Standard Plan
- Slow Export
without a doubt, we think Doodly is one of the best whiteboard animation software for less than $100. Although it is slow to export completed videos, it has a ton of great features. The fact that it is so easy to use makes it one of our favorites.
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced videographer, freelancers, bloggers you will find much to like about Doodly.