Whiteboard animation software is an ideal way to present complex ideas and concepts in a visually captivating and engaging manner. In this brief guide, we’ll explore the best whiteboard animation software options available, including their features, ease of use, and pricing. Whether you’re a teacher, marketer, or content creator, this guide will help you find the perfect software to create dynamic and memorable whiteboard animations.
Doodly is a whiteboard animation software with a drag-and-drop interface for creating sketches.The software has thousands of custom-drawn images in its library. All you need to do is select the image you want, drag and drop it on your canvas, and the doodle is sketched. You can also create and upload your own images. You can also add sound to your whiteboard sketches from the royalty-free audio library.
Here are some key features of Doodly:
- Simplicity drag and drop system
- Stock images library
- Royalty-free music
- Video Editing
- Exporting and Sharing
- Board Styles
- Record your own voiceover
- Hand Styles
- Custom Draw Paths
- Doodly Support
How to Use Doodly Doodle Maker
As we have already mentioned a few times, using Doodly is easy and you don’t need any technical expertise. All you have to do is:
- Select a canvas of your choice.
- Add the images, text, and audio that you want to use by selecting from the library on the left side of your screen.
- This is optional, but if you want, you can record a voiceover and import it into your video.
- Save, choose how you would like to share, and then send.
Why Choose Doodly?
There are several good points about Doodly. As we reviewed it, here’s what we liked the most:
- The most impressive thing about Doodly is the fact that it’s so easy to use. You can create a video in a matter of minutes. It is ideal even for young students.
- The image and audio libraries are quite extensive, and are updated regularly.
- It is one of the cheapest and Versatile whiteboard animation software out there, especially when you consider the functionality and features it has to offer.
- No internet connection needed to use it.
Although Doodly doesn’t have a free trial, it is one of the cheapest whiteboard animation software in the market. It’s priced in two tiers: monthly and annually.
- Standard for $39/month
- Enterprise for $69/month
- Standard for $20/month
- Enterprise for $40/month
Pros of Doodly
- Lots of stock images
- Ease of use
- Custom draw paths
- Plenty of doodles
- Custom image support
- Regular Updates
Cons of Doodly
- No Color in Standard Plan
- Slow Export
without a doubt, we think Doodly is one of the best whiteboard animation software for less than $100. Although it is slow to export completed videos, it has a ton of great features. The fact that it is so easy to use makes it one of our favorites. If you want to give presentations with this kind of visual flair, make sure to check out Doodly!
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced videographer, freelancers, bloggers you will find much to like about Doodly.
Sketch Genius is a cloud based software that will allow you create sketch videos by turning any photo or image into 3D drawings and sketch animated videos in various colours, sketch styles and backgrounds using Artificial Intelligence.
Sketch Genius Features
SketchGenius delivers several first-to-market features not available in any other softwares. Check out the incredible UNIQUE and never seen before features below and get ready to be BLOWN AWAY…
- Photo-To-3D Sketch Technology
- Artificial Intelligence Scene Creator
- Auto Colour Detect Technology
- Subtitles & Captions Creator
- Speech-To-Text Transcription
- 1-Click Language Translation
- 100’s of Text-To-Speech Voices
- Unique Sketch Themes & Styles
- Millions of Royalty-Free Images
- Built-in Music Library
- Step-By-Step Training
- 10 Minutes Max Video Length
- Step-By-Step Training
- Sell The Videos
- Facebook Group Access
- Skype Mentorship Group Access
With Sketch Genius You Can
- Crayon Sketch Videos
- Charcoal Sketch Videos
- Animated Notebook Videos
- Chalkboard Sketch Videos
- Color Pencil Sketch Videos
- Blueprint Sketch Videos
- Animated Sketch Flipbook Videos
Sketch Genius Benefits
You might have this question on your mind: why should I invest in something new like SketchGenius when there are many well-established photo animation software out there? Let me clear your doubts!
- Intuitive UI: Other similar software like Sketch Genius have complex user interfaces which need some prior technological knowledge.
- Drag-and-drop editing functions: Makes work easier by offering Drag & Drop editors like other Sketch Genius alternatives available.
- Cloud Storage: Easily access from anywhere, any time, on any device with 100% cloud-based service.
- You’re guaranteed a refund within 30 days: Didn’t like using it? Get a refund within 30 days of purchase, another advantage over Sketch Genius competitors out there.
Sketch Genius Best For
Everyone can use SketchGenius. In many cases, though, using whiteboard animation videos to convey your message and show off your USP is the right choice for propaganda or to emphasize your USP. Graphic Designers, Digital marketers, photographers, Marketing Agencies, Teachers can all use doodle videos.
Sketch Genius Pros
- Easy to use for beginners. Cloud-based system.
- Simple To Use
- Dashboard designed with friendliness
- Licensed for commercial use. Profit from selling video services.
- Money-back guarantee with no questions asked within 30 days
Sketch Genius Cons
- Video rendering could be a time taking process on a slow internet connection.
- Price: 49 (ONE-TIME)
- Price Currency: USD
- Operating System: Web Application
Sketch Genius is an advanced sketch video animation app ever made. This is a great option for all video creators who want to create high-quality, engaging video content. Your investment is backed by a 30 days 100% money-back guarantee policy. You have got nothing to lose with SketchGenius.
Fiverr is one of the world’s largest online platforms to hire freelancers. You can use it to hire a professional to meet your expectations and give you the video in the shortest possible time. You just need to go to Fiverr.com and check out their gigs for Whiteboard & Animated Explainers. The freelance platform will come up with hundreds of gigs posted by video creators.
You can select the animator after going through their reviews, samples, and years of experience. You can also get in touch with ‘Pro Services’ if you are willing to spend more money. These professionals get and especially verified by Fiverr for excellent quality and service.
Most animators will provide the voice-over, or you can provide your own. You can even give them a detailed description so they can align it the way you want. All in all, it’s a pretty simple, safe, and secure way to get your work done.
- Select Gig on Multiple Metrics – You can finalize the gig based on the location, the money they are charging, and experience. And most importantly, you can review their portfolio to make an informed decision.
- Review and Changes – You can also ask the video creator to make changes or enhance the video even after the delivery to reach the expected quality. This makes the process of video creation decidedly smooth.
- Escrow – Fiverr keeps the fees amount securely in an escrow to safeguard the interests of its clients. That means the money gets released to the service provider only when you are satisfied with the delivered work.
- Fiverr will help you gain access to thousands of qualified professionals.
- Its transparent system allows only verified professionals, so there are little to no chances of scam.
- You can hire professionals from any location across the world.
- Fiverr displays the verified certifications of professionals to help you hire a genuinely qualified person.
- You can pay per project.
- You have the option to reject the payment if the work doesn’t align with your requirements.
A normal gig starts from $5 per project. However, Pro Services start from $500.
In conclusion, the world of whiteboard animation software offers a variety of options to suit different needs and budgets. Whether you’re a novice or an experienced animator, there’s a software package out there that can help you create stunning and engaging whiteboard animations.
When choosing the best whiteboard animation software, consider factors such as ease of use, pricing, and features, and don’t be afraid to try out different options until you find the one that works best for you. With the right software, you’ll be able to create impressive and informative whiteboard animations that captivate your audience and leave a lasting impression.
My recommendation is to get started with Doodly.